NEW DELHI: The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) on Wednesday announced the undergraduate (MBBS) entrance examination results on its official website.
Candidates, who appeared for the AIIMS MBBS entrance examination 2019, can visit the official AIIMS website of – aiimsexams.org – to check and download the results.
The AIIMS MBBS entrance examination was conducted on on May 25 and 26, 2019, at various centres across India. The students will not be intimated individually either SMS or via email. AIIMS will not intimate unsuccessful candidates individually regarding the result of Entrance Test. However, the marks/Percentile Scores of individual candidate will be made available on AIIMS Website www.aiimsexams.org.
Selected candidates are required to report to the respective AIIMS to undergo medical Examination by a Medical Board consisting of Faculty Members set up by the respective Institute.
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2019 Result
The successful candidates will now be required for the counselling. The schedule of online seat allocation for counselling will be intimated later through the official website.
The result of online counselling will be declared by June 18, 2019, on AIIMS’s website.
According to the bulletin “The list of candidates who qualify for online counselling to the M.B.B.S. course would be declared tentatively by 18th June 2019. Roll numbers of candidates who qualify for admission will be available on AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org.”
ORIENTATION & ACADEMIC PROGRAMME AT AIIMS, NEW DELHI
• General Orientation of New Batch including visit to CRHSP Ballabhgarh Community Development Block 08th – 10th July, 2019 (Monday to Wednesday)
Orientation Programme by CREST- 7 days 11th to 17th July, 2019
• Teacher Mentors Programme Interactive Session/Feed back session about orientation Programme for 1 day 18th July, 2019
Candidates leave 19th July to 31st July, 2019
• Academic Programme [Classes begin] 1st August, 2019
Based on the result of the Competitive Entrance Examination, merit lists will be prepared based on Percentile Scores.
Candidates should note that AIIMS will not intimate unsuccessful candidates individually regarding the result of the entrance test. The bulletin also reads ” No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. However, the marks/ Percentile Scores of individual candidate will be made available on AIIMS Website www.aiimsexams.org.”
Candidates selected for admission to the MBBS course at the AIIMS after verification of their eligibility and offered admission should bring the following original certificates/testimonials/documents at the time of admission.
1) Certificate of having passed the 10+2 or equivalent Examinations, showing the subject offered by him/her in the Examination
2) Certificate from the Board from which he/she passed the High School/Higher Secondary Examination, showing his/her date of birth.
3) Certificate/Mark sheet from the Board from which he/she passed the 10+2 or equivalent Examination showing that he/she has secured 60% or more marks (50% in case of SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability) in aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
4) Migration Certificate from the University/Board last attended by him/her.
5) Applicable only to candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste/Tribe/OBC/OPH Category:
a. SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority.
b. Community should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
c. OBC Certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub-caste should tally with the central list of OBC. OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy layer. OBC certificate must be in the prescribed format.
d. Certificate from prescribed authority showing that he/she belongs to Persons with Benchmark Disability Category.