Online registration of birth certificate in UP can be done at online portal e-nagarsewaup.in. Applicants willing to apply for a birth certificate in Uttar Pradesh can visit the nearest CSC or NDMC centre for the same. Besides this, there is a facility of checking application status, verify birth certificate, and download birth certificate on the Urban Local Bodies Uttar Pradesh Website.
Online Birth Certificate UP Registration Pocess
Within 21 days of child birth, it is important to apply for a birth certificate in every state. Failing of which may cost you extra charges and struggle in getting the same. In Uttar Pradesh, there are four methods to apply for a birth certificate in UP. They are;
- Through e-Nagarsewa website
- Through Nagar Nigam Service Center
- Through Common Service Centre
- Through Hospitals
Online Registration of Birth Certificate UP from e-nagarsewa Website
- Go to the website http://e-nagarsewaup.gov.in/ulbapps
- Click on Birth Registration link from the left side bar
- Click on Apply Birth Certificate
- Register on the Urban Local Bodies Website by entering details like Name, Father’s or Husband’s Name, Address, City, and Mobile Number
- Once the registration is completed, a login id (your registered mobile number) and password will be sent on your mobile
- Login on the portal using received ID and Password
- Fill the UP Birth Certificate Registration Form and Submit it online
- Once an application is submitted an SMS is sent to the citizen’s mobile to intimate the same
Apply for a Birth Certificate Online UP through a Citizen Service Center (CSC)
Authorized cyber cafes who have legal authority to register reported birth in UP are known as Citizen Service Centre (CSC). They are provided with all the guidelines & forms to fill the registration form as per the information provided by the applicant.
Just visit your nearest CSC and give them details of the birth. They will fill an online registration form. Once an application is submitted, you will get an SMS on your mobile that your application for birth certificate apply has been submitted.
*Note: Once the certificate is generated and is made available on the site, the citizen can collect it either from the site or from the CSC or from nagar nigam service center.
- Through Nagar Nigam Service Center (NNSC)
The process is simple. Visit the Nagar Nigam Service Center with all required documents. As per the details provided by you, the Nagar Nigam operator will fill the online birth registration form. Here also, you will get a confirmation message on mobile phone.
- Through Hospital
Citizen can apply in the hospital where child is born. Here, the nurse or concerned doctors will help you fill the application form. As the child is born in their hospital, you need not to give much details. After filling the form, hospital staff will send the application form to the Urban Local Bodies for birth registration.
You can collect the birth certificate either from the hospital or Nagar Nigam office after passage of 21 days.
Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate Format cum Online Application Form
Download the online application form to apply for birth certificate in UP. The format of the form has been shared below. You can either fill the application form in Hindi or English Language other than these two, will not be accepted.
Take a print out of this application form and fill it completely with required details. After filling the application form, submit it to Nagar Nigam Citizen Service Centre or the Hospital where child is born.