Rajasthan Government has launched Bhamashah Digital Parivar Yojana in order to provide free Smart phones and internet connection to Bhamashah Card holders. The state government will give Rs.1,000 to over 1 crore families under the free smartphone scheme in Rajasthan. The subsidiary amount to buy smartphone and internet pack in Bhamashah Smartphone scheme will be given in two phases.
The scheme is implemented to provide benefits directly to poor and needy people. With Bhamashah Digital Parivar Yojana in Rajasthan, citizens will get to know about the government welfare schemes, related information, beneficiaries and other details of their state. The amount for smartphone will be directly transferred to card holder’s bank Account
Who Can Apply for Bhamashah Digital Parivar Yojana
To be eligible for Rajasthan Bhamashah Digital Family Scheme
- Individual should be resident of Rajasthan
- He/she should have Bhamashah Card
- Individuals availing ration under National Food Security Act will get smartphone
Benefits of Rajasthan Bhamashah Smartphone Scheme
The scheme will benefit the individual’s in several ways
- Free Smartphone and Internet pack to all
- The state government will give Rs.500 for smartphone and Rs.500 for internet connection in two phases.
- The scheme proves helpful as citizens can get details about government welfare scheme on a single touch
- Every section of the society will be benefited with Rajasthan Digital Family Scheme
- Direct Transfer of amount to beneficiary’s bank account
To implement the scheme smoothly and to provide smartphones the Rajasthan state government has partened with a telecom company that will carry out the process under Bhamashah Digital Parivar Yojana. To ensure the proper functionality of scheme and the benefits directly reach to poor people the scheme will be implemented in transparent manner. State government will track the use of funds online.
Bhamashah Digital Parivar Yojana will also introduce the people to Digital world and the opportunities it offers.