Madhya Pradesh Birth Certificate Online Registration/ verification/ search/ online status check can be done with a single click at mpenagarpalika.gov.in portal. It provides facility for GST registration, Marriage registration and other e-citizen services. Birth certificate for Bhopal, Indore and other Nagar Nigam/ Parishads can be downloaded from the e-Nagar Palika portal.
Apart from birth certificate you can register for death certificate as well by selecting your city and submitting the form online. The MP e-Nagar Palika portal by Madhya Pradesh Government offers many services online from application to obtaining certificates.
How to Apply Online for Birth Certificate Madhya Pradesh
- Visit MP e-Nagar Palika Portal mpenagarpalika.gov.in
- In the Quick link section click on Birth registration
- A new window will open, now enter your city name and select appropriate Nagar Nigam and Parishad
- The Online Birth Registration Form will open
- Enter the Date of Birth of child and date of report along with Name of baby. The name of baby cannot be changed further, so if you are not sure leave the field blank
- Enter Mother and Father Details with UDID number
- Complete address of birth place whether in hospital or residence
- Enter the Order letter number and date if you have any
- Upload the Hospital or nursing home certificate if birth taken place in hospital.
- Submit the form and get the application number
To make the process easy and convenient Madhya Pradesh Urban Development and Environment Department released MP eNagarPalika Citizen app for mobile. From your smartphone you now register for services, file complaints in grievance redressal section and make payment for services to respective Nagar Palika.
Download Birth Certificate Online Madhya Pradesh
- Once your application gets processed you can obtain birth certificate by following steps:
- Go to MP e-Nagar Palika portal official website
- Now move to Citizen Services>>Birth certificate>>Download Birth certificate option
- Enter the application number and click on Get Certificate button
- Birth Certificate will be available in PDF format
- Download and Print the certificate
Madhya Pradesh Government has made the registration process easy and simpler. You can track status of application after registration and download it once generated. Apply Online for Birth Certificate Madhya Pradesh here http://www.mpenagarpalika.gov.in/irj/portal/anonymous/CitizenServices/BirthCertificate/qlBirthCertificatesForm