NEW DELHI: Biology is one of the most important subjects of CBSE Class 12 board exams and also the most crucial subjects for medical aspirants who are planning to appear for NEET 2019 exam. When you don’t have enough time left for preparation then it is important that students do not get stuck on any particular topic or chapter.
To help the students, here are some last minutes tips for Biology exam:
Plan how to attempt Paper
* Students complete Section A and section B within 40
* One hour for Section C
* Section D mainly includes long answer questions so try to complete it within 1 hour 15 min.
* Always keep 5-10 minutes for revision and checking
Tips while Preparing for CBSE Board Exam:
* When you don’t have enough time left for preparation then it is important that students do not get stuck on any particular topic or chapter.
* Revise NCERT, last year’s paper and your notes
* Go through with the diagrams and important terminologies.
Things to remember while writing the answer keep these points in mind
* Write clearly and don’t over write on your answer sheet
* Use black pen to highlight and blue pen to write the answer or reverse
* Don’t bother about the pages, always start new sections from a new page only.
* Always use diagrams on reference to your answer, it always helps to score better.
During the last minutes preparation, one must keep the following points in minds.
* Relax: The last and most important thing is to rest and relax. Remember to take plenty of sleep the night before the exam. And don’t worry since you are well prepared.
* Stay clam
* NCERT is most preferred for the board exam so go through the NCERT exemplar questions
* Don’t try to learn new topics at the last moments.
* Try to revise the topics from the self-prepared notes.
* Just before the exam try not to discuss about the new topics.
* During the time of revision allot the time to each topic judiciously
All The Best!