CM Devendra Fadnavis has announced the start of CSMSSY Website for Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana 2017 (Maharashtra farm loan waiver scheme). The Maharashtra government invites online applications for registration under farmer loan waiver scheme at https://www.csmssy.in, or through official website of Aaple Sarkar i.e https://aaplesarkar.maharashtra.gov.in/en/.
Under the scheme, farmers who have taken crop or term loan after 1st April 2009 and not paid it back as on 30th June 2016 are eligible for loan waiver of up to 1.5 lakh rupees. Farmers whose loan is above 1.5 lakh rupees need to pay entire beneficiary share after than they will also be eligible to get Rs 1.5 lakh from government.
Online Registration for Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana at https://www.csmssy.in
An applicant has to enter details of all family member under the newly launched web portal http://www.csmssy.in for Maharashtra Farm Loan Waiver Scheme. Applicant can choose bo any of from Aadhaar based or Non Aadhaar based registrations. The complete process to apply online for farmer loan waiver scheme is given below:
- Visit the Website https://aaplesarkar.maharashtra.gov.in/en/
- Click on Link “Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana – Year 2017”
- A new website http://220.127.116.11:8080/Farmer/#/ will open
- Click on “Register” link
- Step :1 It will ask if you have Aadhaar, Select YES If you have Aadhaar card otherwise Select No (Aadhar Card is not mandatory to avail benefits) If you don’t have Aadhar card Select No in step 1 and you will be moved directly to Step 3
- Step 2: Select OTP or Biometric based Authentication and Enter you Aadhaar Card number. If selected as OTP the one time password will be received to your mobile number linked with Aadhaar card. Enter the OTP number
- Step 3: Upload Photo, Enter your details like Name, Address, DoB, Email ID, Faily Member Details etc to create user id and password. The user id password once created can be used to login and fill necessary details to apply for loan waiver.
- Step 4: Apply for the Loan Waiver after logging into with your user id password which is created in Step 3.
Create separate user id for all family members, If any member doesn’t have Aadhar card, choose Non Aadhar based registration. The forms for Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana can also be submitted at Aaple Sarkar center. The list of apple sarkar csc center is available at http://18.104.22.168:8080/Farmer/#/
CSMSSY Loan Waiver Online Application Form
The Farmers loan waiver scheme in Maharashtra is going to be implemented under the State Aadhaar Act i.e the application for the scheme can be made online only but it is recommended fill up the hard copy of this form first so as to reduce mistakes. The application for for loan waiver scheme Maharashtra can be downloaded from the link below
Another good news is for farmers who have paid their loans on time for FY 2015-16 and 2016-17 are eligible for incentive of rs 25,000 or 25% of the loan amount whichever is less. The farm loan waiver scheme, Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana will be applicable only on loans taken from Rural, Gramin, Private, Nationalized or Cooperative banks.