NEW DELHI: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras has released the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2019) results on its official website today, i.e., March 15, 2019. The candidates who have appeared for the GATE 2019 can visit the official website of GATE exam – gate.iitm.ac.in – to check and download the result.
IIT Madras has released the results for all 24 papers. The candidates can obtain the GATE 2019 result from the direct link provided below. Candidates need to submit their enrollment ID and password to obtain their GATE 2019 result.
As per the information available on the official website the GATE 2019 scorecard can be downloaded from the GOAPS site between March 20, 2019 and May 31, 2019, by the qualified candidates.
The GATE 2019 examination was held in the month of February 2019 by Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (IIT Madras).
The score of GATE exam is valid for three years. The exam is conducted for admission to the post graduate technical courses in various IITs and other engineering colleges. The GATE scores are also used for PSU recruitment by IOCL, CEL, RITES, etc.
The candidates can follow the steps given below to check and download their GATE 2019 Results:
1) Open the official website of the GATE exam – gate.iitm.ac.in
2) On the homepage you will find “GATE 2019 Result” link, click on it
3) It will redirect to a login page
4) Now, enter your details to login
5) Your result will be displayed on the screen
6) Download it and take a print out of the same for future reference