NEW DELHI: The Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) has released the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test results 2019.
The HTET result has been declared on the HBSE Official website – http://www.bseh.org.in/.
The result link for the candidates will be activated on the official website soon.
The HTET 2018 for Level 1 (JBT/PRT), Level 2 (TGT) & Level 3 (PGT) examination were conducted on January 5 & 6, 2019.
Out of 3,32,366 candidates, who appeared in all the three categories examination, around 14,934 have cleared the paper.
The HBSE conducts HTET for different categories-level 1 (primary teacher), level 2 (trained graduate teacher-TGT) and level 3 (post graduate teacher-PGT).
HTET Result 2019: Pass percentage
|S. No.||Level||Pass percentage|
|1||Level 1 (PRT)||5.71%|
|2||Level 2 (TGT)||4.78%|
|3||Level 3 (PGT)||2.55%|
The pass percentage for the PGT exam (level-3) was the lowest at 2.55%, while for PRT (level -1) and TGT (level -2) examinations the pass percentage were 5.71% and 4.77% respectively.
Step-by-Step Guide to check HTET 2019 Result
1) Log on to the official BSEH website — http://www.bseh.org.in/home.html
2) On the homepage of the official website, under “What’s New” HTET Result 2018 is given
3) Click on the “HTET Result 2018” link, a new page will appear on your screen
4) Enter your Name or Roll Number and then click on the “Find Results” tab
5) Your result, along with your personal details will open on the screen
6) Check your details and take printout by clicking on the “Print This Page” link, given in bottom right of the page.
According to the sources, just five per cent candidates manged to qualify the HTET 2018 examination rest 95 per cent candidates failed in the exams of all three categories.