Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is likely to release the IBPS Clerk Main 2019 results by March end or April 1st week.
The IBPS had conducted the Clerk Mains 2019 examination in the month of January. The result of the exam is usually released after two months. Last year, the IBPS Clerk Main result was released on April 2, 2018.
The IBPS Prelims was conducted on December 8, 9 and 15, 2018; and the results of the same was announced on December 28, 2018.
The selection of the candidates for the Clerk posts would be on the basis of the performance in the main examination.
The candidates who appeared for the IBPS Clerk Main exam in January 2019 are advised to keep checking the official website for the latest update on the result announcement date.
How to check IBPS Clerk Main Result 2019?
1) Open the official website of the IBPS – ibps.in
2) On the homepage, you will find the notification for the IBPS Clerk Main Result 2019
3) Click on the Result link
4) It will redirect to a login page
5) Enter your registration details, date-of-birth, security code and click on submit
6) Your result will be displayed
7) Download it and take a print out for future reference