Indian Navy MR/NMR October 2019 written examination result is expected to be released today i.e. March 15, 2019. The candidates who appeared for the Indian Navy MR 2019 exam can visit the official website – joinindiannavy.gov.in – to check and download their result.
The Indian had conducted the MR 2019 examination for recruitment of Stewards, Chefs and Hygienists for October 2019 Batch.
The online application process for the same started on December 14, 2018, and the last date to apply was December 30, 2018.
The Indian Navy MR written examination was conducted from February 23 to 25, 2019. The question paper format was bilingual (Hindi and English). The total duration of the written exam was 30 minutes.
The candidates can follow the step-by-step guide given below to check and download the result:
1) Open the official website of the Indian Navy recruitment – joinindiannavy.gov.in
2) On the homepage, you will find notification for “Indian Navy MR/NMR Recruitment Result 2019”
3) Click on the recruitment result notification link
4) It will redirect to a new page where you need to enter your username, date-of-birth and other details as asked on the page
5) After login, your result will be displayed on the screen of your system
6) Download and take a print out of your result for future reference