Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India is conducting IRDAI Recruitment 2017-18 for the post of Manager, Assistant General Manager, Deputy General Manager and General Manager. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online at www.irdai.gov.in before last date 20th October 2017.
The advertisement published IRDAI Notification 2017 states recruitment of managers in various grades. Applicants will be selected through all India open competition and performance in interview. Candidates can check the eligibility, application process, number of vacancies for IRDA Assistant Manager Recruitment, General Manager recruitment below:
IRDAI Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
To apply for various posts, candidates can follow the steps given below:
- Go to registration section of IRDAI website www.irdai.gov.in
- Now click on notification for recruitment of Manager
- Fill the Online application form, enter your personal details name e-mail ID
- Enter your Mobile number, communication address and academic details
- Upload required documents and submit application
- Print the IRDAI Recruitment 2017-18 Application form and send it to IRDAI address along with supported documents by 27th September 2017
On the Envelope write application as “COPY OF ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ———–IN GRADE —— AND SKILL STREAM ———–”. Send the application in envelope to
The Executive Director (Gen),
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India
3rd Floor, Parishrama Bhavan, Bashirbagh, Hyderabad – 500004.
Vacancies as Per IRDAI Notification 2017
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Manager in Grade B||12|
|Assistant General Manager Grade C||10|
|Deputy General Manager Grade D||5|
|General Manager Grade E||2|
Eligibility for Manager Grade wise
- IRDAI Manager in Grade B: B.E./B.Tech (IT/CS) with 60% marks or MCA/ Master’s degree. Minimum Experience of 10 years and have professional examination of F&A/Invts:ACA/AICWA/ACS/CMA/CFA.
- Assistant General Manager Grade C: candidate should be graduate with professional qualification of F&A/Invts:ACA/AICWA/ACS/CMA/CFA and passed 12 papers of IAI. Minimum 15 years of Experience
- Deputy General Manager Grade D: Graduate from a recognized university and have 20 years of experience
- General Manager Grade E: Should be a Graduate and Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) with 5 years post qualification experience.
Candidates should read instructions properly and ensure they meet the eligibility criteria. Apply online directly from here www.irdai.gov.in/registration_page.aspx.