NEW DELHI: The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC Board) is going to announce the JAC Board Class 10 today on its official website.
The Board had successfully conducted the Secondary Examination (Class 10) and Higher Secondary Examination (Class 12) for the session year 2018-19 in the month of Feb-March.
If you are one of the students eagerly waiting for the announcement of JAC Board Class 10 and Class 12 Result 2019, you can check it on the official website of the JAC Board – jac.nic.in.
How to get your JAC Board Class 10 Result 2019?
1) Keep handy your JAC Board Class 10 admit card or your Roll No.
2) Open the official website of the JAC Board – jac.nic.in
3) On the homepage of the Board, you will see a link – “JAC Board Class 10 results 2019”, click on it
4) It will redirect you to a new page where you need to enter your JAC Board Class 10 roll no. and other required details
5) Once you click submit, your JAC Board Class 10 result will be visible on the screen
6) You can download your JAC Board Class 10 result and print it for further reference