After the announcement of PM Jan Arogya Yojana by central government, applicants can check the PMJAY beneficiary list 2018. Under the Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY) the government will provide cashless treatment up to Rs.5 lakh in government and private hospitals. Citizens can check their eligibility for the PM Jan Arogya Yojana beneficiary list online at official portal mera.pmjay.gov.in.
The National Health Agency (NHA) will implement the AB-PMJAY scheme. Rolling out the scheme NHA has launched new ‘Am I eligible Portal’ to know the eligibility and beneficiaries list for the insurance scheme. The agency has provided various mediums by which citizens can know about Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana which includes Ayushmaan Mitra, Official Portal mera.pmjay.gov.in. and toll free number.
PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2018 Final Beneficiary List
Below are the given methods to check PMJAY list 2018
- Go to the official website of PMJAY National Health Agency Portal at mera.pmjay.gov.in
- On the homepage you will see login section and steps by which you can check the eligibility
- Enter your active mobile number and the captcha code displayed on screen
- Now click on ‘Generate OTP’ button and you will get the OTP on entered mobile number
- Now enter the OTP and click on submit button
- You will be directed to Name Find Page where you can check the details
Know the Status via PMJAY 2018 Helpline Number
To make the process simpler, applicants can simply dialed the PM Jan Arogya Yojana helpline number 14555 and know the status whether they are eligible for scheme or not. Applicants can know more about the Ayushmaan Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana from Ayushman Mitras, government hospitals help-desk.
The PMJAY is a Universal health scheme that will benefit around 50 crore Indian citizens. So check your eligibility for PMJAY 2018 at https://mera.pmjay.gov.in/search/login