The procedure to download online birth certificate in Kerala in easy and efficient. If you want to search or verify birth certificate of your child, you can visit Sevana Civil Registrations website cr.lsgkerala.gov.in. The website lets you download and print the e-birth certificate which is considered valid document for DOB proof.
In this article, we will learn what is the step by step process to check birth certificate online in kerala. Not only this, the method to make correction to the registered birth certificate would also be covered in the content of this article.
Step by Step Guide to Download/Print Birth Certificate Online in Kerala
- Go to cr.lsgkerala.gov.in website
- Click on Certificate Search
- Select the local body where the birth has been registered. You need to select Name of the District, Type of Local Body( Municipality, Corporation or Gram Panchayat), and Name of the Local Body. In the end, click on Submit button.
- Select Year of Birth
- Give birth details like Name of the Child, Date of Birth, Gender, Name of the Mother, Name of Father, Hospital, Registration Number, Key Number, and Verification Code.
- In the next page, you will see details of the birth certificate. Click on View button.
- Click on Print button and download the online copy of birth certificate.
So, this is the only process to get the Kerala Panchayat birth certificate online. It is to be noted that birth certificate registered on this portal, can be downloaded online. Birth certificate registered offline or not entered digitally on this portal, can not be accessed.
Birth Certificate Fee and Charges
|Birth Registration within 21 days from the Date of Occurrence of that event||NIL|
|After 21 days but within 30 days||Rs. 2|
|After 30 days but within one year||Rs. 5|
|Registration of events that are not registered within one year from the Date of Occurrence of that event||Rs.10|
|Name inclusion of the Child in the Birth Register after 12 months from the Date of Registration of birth (without recording child’s name)||Rs. 5|
|Search for a single entry in the first year for the search is made||Rs. 2|
|For every additional year for which the search is continued||Rs. 2|
|For granting extract relating to each birth or death under Section 17 of the RBD Act,1969||Rs. 5|
|For granting non-availability certificate of birth or death||Rs. 2|
For more information, contact undersigned officials:
Panchayath Director(Registrar of Common Marriage) at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Ph: 0471-2323286
Chief Registrar(Birth and Death) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ph: 0471-2321280