West Bengal Board of Primar Education is inviting online applications for WB TET 2017 Primary Teacher Eligibility Test. Interested candidates can fill up WBBPE online application form at wbbpeonline.in and wbsed.gov.in websites.
Know about the application form, eligibility criteria, application fees, exam dates and more.
Steps to Fill Up WBBPE 2017 Application Form Online
To fill up the WB TET application form for 2017 Primary TET examination, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Open the website www.wbbpeonline.in
- Click on Register Yourself
- Fill up the online registration form with your name, email Id, Mobile etc
- Once done, press “Send OTP” Button
- An OTP will be send on your mobile, enter the OTP on the next screen
- You will get a confirmation message on your mobile and email both
- Generate a User ID and Password to login on WBBPE portal
- Fill up WB TET 2017 Online Application Form
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Pay fees online
- Download the form and receipt online for future reference
WB TET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Class 10 pass out with at least 50% marks and two year diploma in D.El.Ed.
- Class 12 pass out out with at least 50 per cent marks and 4 year diploma in B.El.Ed.
- Class 12 pass out with at least 50 per cent marks and having Diploma in Education (Special Education), recognised by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
- It is mandatory to complete a 2 year teachers’ training programme.
- Minimum qualifying marks in TET exam for General Category is 60 per cent. However, for SC/ST students it is 55%.
West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test( Primary) for Class I to IV online registration have started. Interested candidates can submit the online application form at following websites:
The last date to fill the online form is 29 October, 2017. The application form fee is Rs. 100/- for for General Category and Rs. 25/- for SC and Physically Handicapped.
To know more, visit the official websites or dial the toll-free number 033-2337-9313( Monday to Friday between 11:00 P.M to 4:00 P.M).