Online applications are invited from Class 10/12 passed out students for the Tata Trusts Vocational Scholarships 2017-18. Tata Education and Development Trust, is starting a scholarship scheme for various diploma and degree courses. Last year passed put students can fill the online application form to grab the Tata Trust Scholarship for vocational courses.
In this article, learn about how to apply for Tata Trusts Scholarship, eligibility criteria, documents required, official website, application form, list of courses etc.
Eligibility for Tata Trusts Vocational Scholarship 2018
Candidates who meet the following eligibility guidelines can apply for the scholarship scheme:
- Candidate must be an Indian
- Candidate can apply for the 2017-18 academic year only
- Students who have passed Class 10 and class 12 recently, can apply for the scholarship
- The scholarship application form must be accompanied by all mandatory documents
- Legal action will be taken if the application form contains wrong information.
Tata Trust Scholarship Application Form
On the official website of Tata Trusts, students can check the online registration form. It is mandatory to register on http://www.igpedutatascholarship.org website to apply online for the scholarship. Just Open the website of Tata trust, click on form, and you will see the registration form as shown below:
Enter your Email ID, Aadhar Number, Set a Password, confirm the same, and Submit the details instantly. Using the email id and password, you can login to the Tata Trusts website once again. To fill the online application form, you have to login to the website.
- Open Tata Trust Website
- Click on ‘Form’
- Fill online registration form
- Login again using email id and password
- Fill in the application form
- Upload required documents
- Click on Submit button
Please note that Tata Trusts reserves the rights to verify information provided by the applicant. For this, they can email / SMS/ call the students for verification purposes.
List of Courses
Documents to Upload
Students are advised to upload clear scanned documents in pdf format along with application form:
- Attested clear copies of marksheets for the academic year 2016-2017 (attested by the Gazette officer / college authority).
- Original fee receipts of current session
- An original letter from the college on their letterhead clearly stating the breakup of the fee paid and to be paid for the current academic year.
- Self-attested copy of Aadhar card
- An original cancelled cheque and/or copy of the first page of the bank passbook pertaining to the student’s bank account.
Once the applications are received, Tata trusts will select the eligible applicants based on their mark sheet and other eligibility factors. The selected students will be informed via email or phone call for the next round. An online test for candidates who are found suitable for the scholarship will be conducted. The date and time of the test will be informed by the trust through email.
- Registration Starts: 19 September, 2017
- Registration Ends: 13 October, 2017