Board of Secondary Education has released the BSE Odisha HSC Admit Card 2018 for annual examinations. Moreover students can download the SIOS Examination 2018 and correspondence course annual HSC examination 2018 admit card from the BSE Odisha official website. Check out the examination dates and admit card details below
The BSE Odisha HSC Exam 2018 will start from 23rd February 2018. The HSC annual examination will be conducted more than 2800 examination centres. The BSE Odisha Time Table was released earlier by the Board of Secondary Education. Here are the steps to download Odisha HSC, SIOS and Correspondence course admit card 2018.
BSE Odisha Annual Exam 2018 Admit Card
- Visit the official website of Board of Secondary Education Odisha at www.bseodisha.ac.in
- The notification to download admit card for various exams will be shown on homepage
- Scroll down homepage and click on read more under Latest Updates Section
- Click on the link ‘Download Admit Card of Annual HSC Examination 2018’
- A new page will open for admit card at http://apps.indiaresults.com/bseodisha/formfillup2018/Defaultadmit.aspx
- Enter the School code and Password in the login box
- Click on the login button
- Download and save the admit card
- Take print out of the HSC exam 2018 admit card
The roll number of students, examination centre and timings of exam will be given on the admit card. The Board of Secondary Education will conduct HSC exam 2018 at 2818 exam centre with 302 nodal centres across the state. More than 5,90,330 students will appear in the BSE Odisha Exam 2018.
The first exam will start with language subject Odia, Hindi, Urdu, Telugu and alternative English that will held on 23rd February 2018. Moreover the State Open School Certificate (SOSC) exam and Madhyama (Sanskrit) Examination-2018 will held with Higher Secondary Certificate Exam. The admit cards can be downloaded only by the school and students will get copies of their admit card at examination centre. Here is the direct link to download BSE Odisha Admit Card 2018 http://apps.indiaresults.com/bseodisha/formfillup2018/Defaultadmit.aspx