Central Board of Secondary Education invites online applications for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2017. New students are requested for fresh registrations and existing girl student can renew their applications online at cbse.nic.in. Girls who have passed 10th class and secured 60% or 6.2 CGPA and continue studies for 12th are eligible to apply for Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme 2017-18. Last date to submit application is December 2017.
Also referred as CBSE Merit Scholarship for girls the Single girl child scheme for school students offers Rs.500 per month of scholarship to girls in her XI and XII class. Renewal for the scheme for 2017-18 academic session are also invited. The CBSE One Girl Scholarship Notification 2017, application process guidelines are given below:
इसे हिंदी में पढ़ें – Class 10 सिंगल गर्ल चाइल्ड छात्रवृत्ति योजना 2017-18
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Application Form 2017
Eligible girl candidates can fill up the CBSE online application form at its official website. Here are some steps to do that:
- Go to CBSE website cbse.nic.in and in recent announcements click on “Single Girl Child of class X Scholarship 2017” link
- Click on “Apply online” for CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme 2017 for girls.
- A new page will open with guidelines about the scholarship click on SSC-X Fresh application
- Enter your roll number and certificate number printed on grade sheet class X.
- Now Submit your personal information, contact information and other particulars in online application form.
- Note the Registration Number for future use
- Upload the copy of Affidavit and Understanding document in JPG format
- Final submit the application and get the Single Girl Child Scholarship 2017 application form through Confirmation Page”.
- Send the form to CBSE Scholarship Unit”, CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre, Delhi – 110092before last date.
Eligibility for the CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme 2017 for Girls
Girl students, who have passed class 10 examination and obtained mark sheet and certificate are eligible for the scholarship. Such girls can apply for fresh applications for Single Girl Child Scholarship 2017 by CBSE. After cleraing class 11 examination, she needs to renew the scholarship. To renew Single girl child scholarship, the minimum passing percentage in class 11 should be 50% or more.
Other eligibility points:
- Only single girl child of parents is eligible for the scholarship
- The minimum passing percentage in class 10 should be 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more
- She must be studying in CBSE affiliated schools
- Tution fees of the school should not be more than Rs. 1,500/- p.m.
Please note that, cancelled scholarship would not be renewed by the board. So candidates are advised to renew scholarship in defined time.
- Affidavit Form by parents for one daughter
- Undertaking document by School in which girl is currently studying in 11th
- Aadhaar Card, Bank Pass Book and other related documents
You are advised to submit applications before last date. Read guidelines for the scheme properly. Here is the direct link to download documents and apply online for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2017