Delhi Development Authority is going to offer 21000 spacious and better flats in its DDA Housing Scheme 2018. The housing development authority will launch new DDA Flat Scheme 2018 in June of this year. As per the DDA Housing 2018 latest news, the flats under the new DDA scheme 2018 have bigger size rooms compared to the previous two schemes.
The authority plans to start the DDA Housing Scheme in June 2018. Registration for the same will be invited online and the DDA Housing Scheme 2018 draw result, applications for various groups will be completely online. Check out the Features of DDA flat scheme, area of room, location, price and allotment process
DDA Flat Scheme June 2018
Providing extra benefits in the new housing scheme in contrast of previously announced schemes DDA has included these features in its new scheme
- 21000 newly constructed flats will be offered in the new flat scheme in DDA
- The Flats will be much bigger, spacious and better than the flats allotted in previous DDA Schemes 2017 and 2016
- The new flats are located in Vasant Kunj, Dwarka, Rohini, Narela, and Siraspur
- The scheme will include 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom set
- The size of one bedroom flat will be 430 sqft providing a bigger size
Apart from the above features, DDA has announced that it will not include the surrendered flats by homebuyers in new scheme and applicants who register for the DDA Flat Scheme 2018 will be allotted new flats.
DDA Housing Scheme June 2018
Changing the size of one bedroom set affects the category of home buyers and now the new flats will be of
- Flats with size smaller than 430 square Feet: EWS (Economically Weaker Section)
- Flats with size more than 430 sqft: LIG (Lower Income Group)
Earlier 46000 applicants register for 12,617 flats in DDA Housing Scheme 2017. Around 6500 flat owners surrendered the flats because of their small size. So the Delhi Development Authority has now increased the size to 430 sqft to give spacious rooms to flat owners.