Making the Qualitative Education to reach mass number of students Odisha Government will broadcast educative lessons on Doordarshan Odia Channel. The programme is produced by Odisha Space Application Centre (ORSAC). This will help students living in remote areas of the state to get high quality education at their homes.
The aim of the programme is to make education accessible in a more convenient way with the thorough understanding of concepts. Students of Class 9th and Class 10th can watch the episodes for a particular subject on DD Odia Channel. The course is prepared by highly qualified teachers and experts and has rich media content to understand each topic thoroughly.
Features of Doordarshan Odia Educative Lesson programme
- Students can learn new things and clear their concepts through audio visual tutorials
- All the necessary subjects of IX and X class will be covered that includes Mathematics, Science, English and Geography
- Each episode will be of 1 hour
- Timings for the Programme will be from 03:00 PM to 04:00 PM, so that students can watch video lessons after attending their school
- It will be broadcasted on weekdays i.e. from Monday to Friday
- The course covers the entire curriculum
The committee for the programme includes members that are experts in their subjects. The teachers identify the problems usually faced by the students in some topics and prepare the scripts and course programme keeping the points in mind. Around 23 tele-teachers recorded the contents of video lectures in audio-visual format.
The programee will benefit students studying in areas where there is lack of skilled teachers and the reach to resources is difficult. Doordarshan Odia Educative lesson programme will help in easy understanding of subjects. The Objective of the programme is to provide advanced skill knowledge to students in particular subjects. It will help them in understanding the topics through a different perspective.