Now you can register online for Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana using Saubhagya Mobile App. To make the process easy, convenient and faster the mobile app will engage department in direct contact with beneficiaries. Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana promises 24×7 power supply to each and every household.
Currently the Saubhagya App works on android smartphones and citizens can download it from Google Play Store. The SAUBHAGYA Scheme targets to provide electricity to 18000 villages by the year 2019. Check out the characteristics of Saubhagya App and registration process as given.
Salient Feature of Saubhagya Mobile App
- Completely paperless process
- The work flow is automated completely
- Citizen first need to register and then the verification and approval will be done automatically
- The app is integrated with existing billing of customers
- The Saubhagya app is linked with portal for real time reporting
- Completely transparent process and
- Beneficiaries registered with Saubhagya App will receive SMS alert at each step like on approval and installation of meter
- Customers will receive notification on electricity bill generation
- Single Window system
Verification of Customer under Saubhagya Scheme includes survey of consumer then verification of data surveyed. After that no dues verification will be done before approval. Moreover the app shows the time to be taken for a particular task. You can check the status of SAUBHAGYA scheme from mobile app.
In addition to all time power supply, eligible consumers will receive Solar Power Bank battery, 5 LED lights, electric fan and maintenance of these items for 5 years. As per the estimated area around 4 crore household will be benefited with Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana.