Symbiosis International University has released the SNAP Test 2017 Admit Card. Applicants can download the admit card from the official website www.snaptest.org. As per the notification, the SNAP 2017 exam will be conducted on 17th December 2017 and candidates can download the admit card up to date of examination.
The Univeristy enabled the Admit card link from 1st December 2017. Candidates should note that the SNAP Test Admit Card 2017 can be downloaded only online and no other means is available. The organization will not send admit cards by post, so they are advised to download it online before last date to avoid last time rush.
SNAP Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official website of Symbiosis International University www.snaptest.org
- On the top of homepage you will see “Download Admit Card” tab
- Click on the tab and proceed to download hall ticket for SNAP Test
- The SNAP 2017 Admit Card page will open
- Enter your SNAP ID as allotted while registering for exam
- Enter your Password and click on Login
- Your Admit card will be displayed on screen
- Download and print it to carry at examination centre
You are advised to use only computer or laptops to download SNAP 2017 admit card and not use smartphones or tablets. Once the admit card is downloaded candidates should paste the latest passport size COLOUR photograph in the given space. Candidates should read instructions to be followed at examination hall and check their name, roll number, exam centre, timings of exam printed on admit card.
|Admit Card Released On||1st December 2017|
|SNAP Test Date||17th December 2017|
|Declaration of Result||28th December 2017|
To appear for the SNAP 2017 candidates should carry admit card, copy of identity proof and original too at the examination centre. Those selected in SNAP online test will qualify for next round and will be eligible to take admission in MBA courses in 15 institutes affiliated by Symbiosis International University. Download SNAP 2017 Admit Card Direct Link Here