Board of School Education Haryana has declared the HOS Senior Secondary Result 2017 and Secondary result of Haryana Open School. Candidates can check their September 2017 exam result for class 10th and 12th online from the official website www.bseh.org.in. Students can also check their Haryana Open Board School Result from indiaresults.com.
The Haryana Open School Board conducted the HOS Subject To Be Clear (STC), Credit Transfer Policy (CTP) and Improvement Exams from 27th September 2017 onwards. Students who appeared for the exam can check their HBSE Open Result 2017 online. Check out the steps as given below
Haryana Open Board Result 2017 September Exam
- Visit the official website of Board of School Education Haryana
- Click on the enter website button to go to website homepage
- From the homepage click on HOS Sr. Sec/ Secondary Exam Result Sept 2017 tab at right side
- You will be directed to India results website at haryana.indiaresults.com/hbse/
- To check HBSE Open Result 2017 for 10th Class click on HOS Secondary Examination Result Sept 2017 link
- To check Haryana Open 12th Class Result click on HOS Senior Secondary Examination Result Sept 2017 link
- You can check result by your Name or exam roll number
- Enter your Roll number or Name and click on Find Results Button
- Your HOS September 2017 Result will appear on screen
- Download the result and print it for future use
52,266 students of class 10th appeared for the out of which 13,390 passed the exam making the pass percentile to 25.62 per cent. Speaking of class 12th students a total of 36,156 students appeared for exam and 8559 students passed in September 2017 Examination making a total percentile of 23.67 percent. The Board has also released the number of boys and girls passed in total number of students.
38,876 students of class 10th have received the STc, while 27,597 students of 12th class have received STC. Here is the direct link to check Haryana Open School Board Result for 10th and 12th Class http://haryana.indiaresults.com/hbse/default.aspx