Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board issued JKSSB Notification 2017 for recruitment at 1660 vacancy of Junior Engineer, Assistant, Stenographer, Draughtmen, Technician and other posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from JKKSB official website www.ssbjk.in. The last date to submit applications is 22nd December 2017.
Large number of JKSSB Engineering jobs has been released under Hon’ble Prime Minister package for Kashmiri Migrants. Completed details about the eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, application process and selection process is given below.
JKSSB Recruitment 2017 Online Application
- Go to Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board recruitment portal www.ssbjk.in
- Now if you are already registered on the portal then login with your e-mail ID, else register yourself
- Click on New user tab and fill the registration form
- Select your username, password
- Enter your Mobile number, Date of birth
- Fill JKSSB Registration form Completely and submit it
- Enter the OTP received on your phone and submit
- Your profile will be created
- Now login with username and password
- Select the post for which you want to apply
- Fill other educational details and submit it
- Finally print the application form
JKSSB Vacancy 2017
JKSSB has released 1660 vacancy for Junior Engineer, Draftsman, Assistant, Stenographer, Technician, IEC Worker, Motor Vehicle Inspector, Driver, Mechanic, Junior System Engineer, Sub MVI’s, Labour Officer, Labour Inspector, Works Supervisor, Library Assistant, Junior Librarian, Multipurpose Worker, and Village Level Worker in following departments
- Public Works (R&B)
- Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department
- Power Development Department
- Youth Services, Sports & Technical Education Department
- Rural Development & Panchayati Raj
- Transport Department
- Labour & Employment Department
- PHE, I&FC Department
- School Education Department
The post has been issued at various Division/ Districts of Jammu & Kashmir State.
- The educational qualification and experience required varies for the post you are applying for. However minimum qualification should be 10th or 12th pass from a recognized Board.
- Age of the candidates should be above 18 years and below 40 years
You can pay the application fees and submit JKSSB recruitment 2017 application form directly from here https://www.ssbjk.in/RPS/Home.aspx