Karnataka Government start up portal is proving to be a great platform supporting start ups to provide guidelines, get access to booster kit, get funding opportunities and many other services. The Start Up Karnataka Portal works as a single platform for investors, institutes, incubators and startups. The platform gives a head start to startups in Bengaluru which is the fastest growing city in world in terms of Start ups.
Under Karnataka Start up Policy the state has set up a Karnataka Biotechnology and Information Technology Services) KBITS cell provides funds and assists them to launch their products. KBITS also help start ups in building connections with potential investors by organizing international start up events.
The Main Features of newly launched Karnataka Start up Portal
- Start Ups can register on the Portal and get opportunity to participate in events with GOK Startup cell and Next Startup Karnataka Grand Challenge
- Incubators can avail tax benefits by becoming Karnataka Government partner through Public Private Partnerships
- Institutions can register to get financial support and become tech business incubators
- Investors can get opportunity to meet top startups and co-fund with Karnataka government
Looking towards the need of startups and providing a right path with all resources the Karnataka government has also launched Startup Karnataka Booster Kit.
Resources Available Under Startup Karnataka Booster Kit
- Top notch advanced technical software tools
- Cloud credits to store data
- Guidance from Mentors regarding their product
- Legal Consulting from Accountants
- Get accesses to government funding opportunity
With launch of Karnataka Startup portal and Startup Booster Kit under Karnataka Startup Policy the government will gave a right direction with all resources needed for a company. Startups registered in GOK-NASSCOM can get chance to get seats at subsidised rates. Feedback on the satrup programme will be taken at regular intervals at open houses where startups can meet with the Department officers.
The Karnataka Startup Policy is helping ideas to grow in business. OmiX Labs, myGate, Uncanny Solutions private limited are examples of it. To know more visit Karnataka Start Up Portal http://www.startup.karnataka.gov.in/