Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has released the notification for KVS Teacher Recruitment 2018. Interested candidates can apply online for Vice-Principle/ TGT/ PGT post online at kvsangathan.nic.in. The board has released 5193 vacancies to be filled through KVS Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2018.
Applications are to be filled through online mode only and no other mode of application will be accepted. The last date to apply for KVS Teacher recruitment notification 2018 is 25th April 2018. The Reporting officer of KVS School will carry out the application process. Check out the eligibility criteria, qualification details, application process below
KVS Recruitment 2018 Online Application
- Submit your scanned image of signature and photograph to the reporting officer
- The Officer will upload the data of applicants at their respective school recruitment link
- Officer have to login with the ID and password provided by CBSE
- Candidates have to download the Vigilance Clearance Certificate and submit it KVS schools
- The application form will be uploaded by reporting officer for verification
- Principal/ Director ZIETs will verify the applications and generate list of candidates for KVS LDE Exam 2018.
|Online Application for KVS LDE 2018||11th April 2018|
|Last Date to submit applications||25th April 2018|
|Hard copy of Generated List by Principal/ Director||01st May 2018|
|KVS LDE Exam 2018||Notified Later|
- Candidate should have work experience of PGT for the post of Vice-Principal and TGT for the post of PGT Teachers
- Candidate should have done Post-Graduation in required subject he/she applying for
- Professional Qualification: B.Ed or equivalent is required for before 01st April 2018
KVS Vacancy 2018
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancy|
Candidates applications will first be verified by Principal/ Director ZIETs. Then candidates have to appear for Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2018 and the final merit list will be prepared accordingly.
Apply Online for KVS Recruitment 2018 directly from here http://kvsangathan.nic.in/GeneralDocuments/ANN(1)-10-04-2018.PDF