Do you know what are the documents required to complete the MHADA Lottery 2017 application and registration process?? As soon as the Mumbai Lottery Board 2017 advertisement released people starts to register for the MHADA lottery 2017. But before you begin here is list of Documents required for MHADA Lottery 2017 application.
The Mumbai Lottery Board announced 819 houses for High Income Groups (HIG), Low Income Group (LIG), Middle Income Group (MIG) and Economic Weaker Section (EWS). Documents needed for MHADA Lottery 2017 application differs for each group.
Documents Required For MHADA Lottery 2017
- Passport size coloured photograh
- PAN Card
- Age Proof (Birth certificate, School Certificate, Valid ID on which date of birth is mention)
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential Address Proof (Domicile certificate with residence of Maharashtra for past 20 years, For reserved category )
- Income Proof Certificate to categorize among HIG, LIG, MIG and EWS
- Copy of Applicant Bank Account Passbook
- Scan copy of blank/ cancelled cheque book of applicant account
- In case of Reserved Category, SC/ ST certificate
- Medical Certificate for PWD applicants
- Online Payment Slip, Demand Draft, Bank Challan copy may also be needed for verification of payment so applicants should keep it carefully.
These documents are needed in general. Applicants may need to upload or show other certificates depending on their eligibility and criteria defined by the Mumbai Lottery Board 2017 for MHADA lottery Application. More details about MHADA Lottery 2017 are given at mhada.maharashtra.gov.in