Educated yet enemployed youth of Chattisgarh can now get loans for educations and develop skills to get better job opportunities. This is possible under Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srujan Program scheduled to launch on 15 August. The scheme is also called as CM Employment generation program which primarily focuses on encouraging village youths to start small industrial units.
The complete details of the scheme has been given below:
Chattisgarh Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srujan Program Details
- Education loan will be provided to educate and unemployed youth of Chattisgarh
- A loan amount up to 1 lakh will be given to the candidates who have passed class 5th from any recognized board of the state
- For Class 8 passed out candidates, the amount of permissible loan extends to Rs 3 lakh
- A budget of 25 lakh has been sanctioned to set up a cottage industry in the state
- The board will provide a margin money of Rs 25 per cent to candidates belonging to general category.
- Females and ST, SC and OBC class, will get 35 per cent margin money as grant
- Candidates have to pay only 5% of the total amount. Rest 95% will be given as bank loan.
The state government of Chattisgarh is going to complete 5000 days under the leadership of Dr. Raman Singh, of the state. This auspicious day is going to happen on 14 Ausgust. To celebrate this day, Dr. Raman government will launch this program on 15 August.
Less educated youth will get education loan from banks at reduced interest rates. For any query, dial the toll free number 0771-2282846.