Candidates can fill the Panjab University Admission Form 2018-19 online applications from the official website onlineadmissions.puchd.ac.in. Candidates can apply for PG/ UG/ Certificate/ Diploma/ Advance Diploma/ P.G. Diploma courses in Panjab University for the academic session 2018-19. The last date to submit Panjab University Application Form 2018 is 07th July 2018.
Candidates who have already taken the entrance test and whose score are accepted by Panjab University can directly applied for the course, rest of the candidates will be admitted via Panjab University Entrance Exam 2018. Candidates can check the application process, selection process, number of seats course wise and other details here.
Panjab University Admission Form Online 2018-19
You can submit online application form by below given steps
- Visit the official website of Panjab University at puchd.ac.in
- Click on Read more news and then click on the PU admission link onlineadmissions.puchd.ac.in
- Click on the tab Apply for Admission 2018-19
- Enter your name, mobile number, E-mail ID
- Create your PU 2018-19 Password and Username
- Click on the Create account button and login again
- Enter the Username and Password and fill Panjab University Application form 2018
- Enter your basic and educational details
- Upload the scanned photograph and copy of documents as asked in the fee
- Now, pay the registration fee and submit form
- Download and print out copy of application form for future use
Panjab University Admissions Important Date
|Online Registration Starts From||01st June 2018|
|Last Date for Application||07th July 2018|
|Correction in Form||Up to 13th July 2018|
|Normal Admission Starts From||16th July to 28th July 2018|
|Admission with Late Fee||Up to 31st August 2018|
Eligibility for Admission
As the applications are invited for various courses the eligibility differs for each course. Candidates should have cleared the entrance exam for whichever course is required. PU Admissions 2018-19 notification is out for Under-Graduate, Post-Graduate and Diploma courses
PU Course Wise Admission Fee
- For 1 Course: Rs.300
- For 2 Courses: Rs.400
- For 3 Courses: Rs.500
- For 4 Courses: Rs.600
Additional admission form of Rs.300 will be required for application of more than 4 courses.
Once the application process is over, shortlisted candidates will be called for counselling. Candidates have to carry hardcopy of online submitted application form 2018 with original documents on Panjab University Counselling date 2018.
Register for Panjab University Admission form 2018 online from here http://onlineadmissions.puchd.ac.in/Modules/Login/frm_Student_Signup.aspx