With Central government sponsored scheme Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana the Jammu and Kashmir state government is to prepare a new list for people who doesn’t own a house. Prime Minister Modi Housing for All scheme is to provide houses to all poor and needy people. The J&K government Rural Development Minister Abdul Haq Khan has directed officials for fresh list of people under PMAY.
The Jammu and Kashmir Government aims to construct 7000 houses under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Gramin in the state. The construction of houses would be completed by the end of March to reach the target of Housing for All by 2022. The Rural Minister has laid foundation stone for construction of houses under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Samba district of Jammu and Kashmir.
J&K PMAY List 2018
The following measures would be taken under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list
- The Rural Ministry asks Gram Sabhas to prepare the list
- Gram panchyat is held in every village to decide deserving individuals
- The members of panchayat then select individuals who does not own a house
- Views of each and every individual would be considered to select deserving families
- The list is then forwarded along with PMAY application form
Eligibility for PMAY
- Individual Income is one of the factor in PMAY-G Eligibility criteria, the income criteria is categorized under EWS, LIG, MIG1 and MIG 2
- The amount of loan will be decided to which the applicant belongs
- Individuals can get loan of Rs.3 lakh, Rs.6 lakh, Rs.9 lakh and Rs.12 lakh
- Candidates having annual Income of Rs.3 lakh falls under Economic Weaker Section (EWS) category, Rs.6 lakh under Lower Income Group (LIG), Rs. 9 lakh under Medium Income Group (MIG-1) and Rs.12 lakh under Medium Income Group (MIG-2)
- He/she does not own a pucca house
- Married couple can submit only single application
- They should not be getting any housing scheme by Government of India (GOI).
The loan amount, beneficiaries list under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana will be released later on