Chandigarh Housing Board has released the Result of PMAY Chandigarh, list of applicants who are found to be eligible and in-eligible for affordable housing under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is now available. Candidates who applied for homes under Beneficiary-Led Component (BLC) of PM Awas Yojana can check their names in list online at chbonline.in
A large number of applications were received for Chandigarh Housing Board Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Based on the verification CHB prepared the list for beneficiaries. It should be note down that it is only provisional list and the Final PMAY Chandigarh list will be released later on. Know the steps to check your name in the list.
PMAY Chandigarh List 2017
- Visit the Chandigarh Housing Board online portal at chbonline.in
- Move to Latest Notices section for CHB PMAY list download and status check
- Now click on Provisional Eligible List of Applicants who have applied under Affordable Housing in Partnership under PMAY Scheme
- Next Click on the In-eligible list of applicants to check those who are in-eligible for PMAY Chandigarh housing scheme
- The PDF file with name of applicant, father name and address will open
- You can search your name and check if you are selected for affordable housing under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- The list of in-eligible Applicants under BLC category and PMAY Scheme with objection is also published.
- As per the number more than 270 names are included in Provisional list of eligible applicants in partnership under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Chandigarh.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Chandigarh List Released by CHB
To make it clear the Chandigarh Housing Board has published following list
- Provisional List of Eligible Candidates
- Provisional List of In-Eligible Candidates
- In-eligible Candidates under BLC category (PMAY)
- Provisional List of In-Eligible Candidates With objection
You can check your name for eligible applicant under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Chandigarh directly from here http://chbonline.in/provisional-eligible-list-applicants-applied-affordable-housing-partnership-pmay-scheme-2/