Rajasthan Education Board is inviting applications for REET 2018. Interested candidates can apply online from http://rajeduboard.gov.in/reet2017 portal. Rajasthan Eligibility Examination For Teachers (REET) is equivalent to RTET. REET Online form registration starts from 6th November 2017 and the exam will held on 11th February 2018.
Candidates who qualify the REET 2018 examination will be eligible for Rajasthan Grade 3 Level 1 and Level 2 Teachers. Selected candidates can then apply for primary teacher and TGT teachers for class 6th to class 8th. Check the eligibility criteria, syllabus, vacancy, exam date below
RBSE REET Online Application Form 2018
- Go to official website of Rajasthan REET application http://rajeduboard.gov.in/reet2017
- Now register yourself for REET exam 2018
- Enter your E-mail ID, Mobile number and click register
- Post Registration fill the REET 2018 Online form
- Enter qualification details and upload certificates, documents
- Make payment and submit form
- Download and print the application form for future use
REET 2018 Eligibility 3rd Grade Teacher
- Primary Teachers: Candidate should have passed 12th class from recognized board and have obtain Basic School Training Certificate (BSTC)
- TGT Teacher: Candidate should be graduate and passed B.Ed from a recognized university/ institution
Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Rajasthan Teacher Exam
- The REET Exam 2018 will be a 2 hour paper comprising of 150 questions.
- The paper will be divided in to 5 sections for primary Teacher and 4 sections for 3rd Grade Teacher
- The Exam will have questions on language English & Hindi, quantative aptitude, child education and environmental knowledge
The Rajasthan Eligibility Examination For Teachers will be conducted on 11th February 2018 in 2 phases
- 1st Exam: First Level of Exam will held from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- 2nd Exam: Second level of Exam will held from 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM
REET 2018 Admit Card
Rajasthan Education Board will release the admit card on 1st February 2018. Applicants can download it from the official portal. If a candidate apply only for one exam the application fees is Rs.550 and for both exams the application fees is Rs.750/-. You can apply for REET 2018 Teachers Exam directly from here http://rajeduboard.gov.in/reet2017.