The Karnataka government launched the RERA website. Real Estate Agents can now register themselves at rera.karnataka.gov.in. With the deadline of central government to implement RERA Act (Real Estate Regulatory Act) coming to end on 31st July 2017 the state government’s are now launching the RERA website so that real estate developers could register themselves.
Karnataka Government notified that the registrations begin from 26th July 2017 and realtors could register for projects. The project registration fees and real estate agent registration fees varies as per the project you are registering. Complete information is given at the website. Check the list of documents required for registration.
How to Register on Karnataka RERA website
- Visit the Karnataka RERA portal rera.karnataka.gov.in
- Click on the register button on home page
- Fill the online form. You can select as whom you are registering for as estate developer or for Project.
- Submit the form and complete the payment.
The Karnataka RERA portal is designed as an end to end solution. After your registration and submission of forms, the documents will be verified until then the registration will be temporarily
Documents Required to register at Karnataka RERA portal as Agent
- Self-attested copy of PAN card
- Self attested copy of address proof of business place.
- Registration bye-laws, memorandum association, articles association
- Registered Address proof, Type of Enterprise etc
If you are registering for Project then documents required are Annual Reports of audited profit/loss, balance sheet, cash flow etc. No. of parking slots available in area, Authenticated copy of legal title. Incase of Promoter then Name, address, contact, photograph of promoter. More details of document relating to Karnataka Land Reforms Act, encumbrances and others are mentioned in website.
The Karnataka RERA website will make the services easy and simple processing of documents. Real estate developers can register and submit documents at one place. Moreover it provides transparency to home buyer and ensure his/her allotment of flat or home. Check out the newly launched Karnataka RERA website.