Introducing the India’s First Farmers Investment Support Scheme (FISS) in Telangana, CM K Chandra Shekhar Rao has launched the Rythu Bandhu Scheme. The scheme promises to provide Rs.8000 per Acre for two crop seasons and pattadar passbook to farmers. The state government also introduced Life insurance scheme of Rs.5 lakh to be given to farmer’s family in case of death. Eligibility, application process, and other details are given below.
The Farmer welfare scheme in Telangana is expected to benefit 58 lakh farmers that covers 1.42 acres of agriculture land. The farmers will receive investment fund of Rs.8000 per acre for agriculture during rabi and kharif season as a part of Farmers Investment Support Scheme. The Farmers will also get Pattadar Dharani Passbook which will bring end to farmers land disputes under Rythu Bandhu Scheme
Telangana Rythu Bandhu Scheme Implementation Process
- The scheme will be implemented in 2 phases accordingly to the Kharif and Rabi season. The payment will be given in 2 installments and the monetary grant of will be given on annual basis.
- Eligible Farmers will get the First cheque in May 2018
- The second installment for FISS will be given in November 2018
- Farmers will be given token on the basis of RGB model, the colour of tokens is red, green, blue and white. Farmers with white tokens will get both cheque and pattadar passbook
- The Tokens contains all the details of farmers under Rythu Bandhu Scheme, the amount received, size of land, bank details.
- All Small, Marginal, and big farmers will be covered under the Rs.5,00,000 lac insurance cover
- Donations are invited from interested individuals for progress of scheme.
How to Apply For FISS Scheme in Telangana
- Eligible farmers can visit their nearest meeseva centre/ village mandal under their Assembly constituency
- Enquire for Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2018 from officials
- The officials will further assist you regarding application, documents required, and issue of Pattadar Dharani Passbook
- The scheme is applicable to all farmers without any discrimination on caste, community. Small and marginal farmers can apply for the scheme. Wealthy agricultural labors are not included.
- Cheque distribution program will held from 07:00 AM to 11:00 AM and 05:00 PM to 07:30 PM
- There is no upper limit on farm land. Farmers can registered for entire acre of land they own
- The scheme is not applicable for farmers who have land on rent. Only the farmers who have their own land can apply
- Only residents of Telangana state can apply for Rythu Bandhu Scheme
The Farmers Investment Support Scheme gives empowerment to farmers as they will now have amount to grow crops and bring Telangana as agricultural development state ahead.