Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2017-18 Online Registration have started. All government schools and private schools having U-DISE code (Unified District Information System for Education) can register online at MHRD Swachh Bharat Swachh Vidyalaya portal swachhvidyalaya.com. Based on Swachh Vidhyalaya Campaign, the National Award for excellence in sanitation and hygiene practices will be given to top 100 schools.
The Schools will be ranked based on the online survey filled by them. For that the survey can be filled online from mobile app or swachhvidyalaya.com web portal. Online Registrations for the portal are invited from 1st September 2017 to 31st October 2017.
हिंदी में पढ़ें : स्वच्छ विद्यालय पुरस्कार ऑनलाइन आवेदन
Online Registration for Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2017-18
First of all schools have to register online at swachhvidyalaya.com website. To do so, the following steps:
- Visit the Swachh Bharat Swachh Vidyalaya portal www.swachhvidyalaya.com
- Click on Apply button in navigation bar and under option B click on Online survey
- The Online Application form for school primary information will open
- Select category of school and enter U-DISE code
- Fill the necessary school information and Submit, you will receive Password for login on mobile number provided by you.
Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2017-18 Apply Online Steps
- After registration you need to login to complete survey
- Click on the login section in navigation bar
- Enter School U-DISE code
- Password as received on Mobile Number
- Now Fill the rest six sections of the survey to complete application process based on water, sanitation, hygiene and other facilities available in school.
Factors on which Schools will be Judged
- Water: Schools have reliable drinking water and availability of water in toilets
- Toilets: Separate Toilets for girls, boys and school staff
- Hygiene: Schools follow proper hygiene like washing hands before & after meals and using toilets
- Clean Environment: Separate disposal of solid and liquid waste along with clean green environment
- Change in Practices: School focuses on building hygiene practices and teaching hygiene education
Based upon these factors scores will be given to schools out of 100 which includes maximum score 22 for water, 28 for toilets, 20 for hygiene and 15 marks each for maintenance and behavior change. Total score should range between 91-100 as per category of school.
Prizes under Swachh Bharat Swachh Vidyalaya
Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2017-18 will be given for both urban and rural schools up to Rs.50, 000 at
- District level
- State level
- National level
|Online Application For Puraskars||1st September- 31st October 2017|
|Result at District level and Submission for State level||1st November – 31st November 2017|
|Results at State level/ UT||1st December- 31st December 2017|
|Submission to MHRD for National Level||7th January 2018|
|Final Results of National Award Winner Schools||31st March 2018|
For schools who does not have U-DISE code need to submit DCF form at Block / District / State level office to obtain code. You can Download the Data Capture Format form (DCF) here http://www.dise.in/Downloads/UDISE_DCF2015-16.pdf
Swachh Bharat Swachh Vidyalaya is a campaign launched under Swachh Bharat Mission to make our schools dirt free and the Awards will encourage them to do so which now has become a part of Sankalp se Siddhi programme towards creating a New India. Direct link to Apply Online for Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2017-18 http://www.swachhvidyalaya.com/Application.aspx .