Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Notification 2018. The Commission has invited applications for UP Teacher Recruitment 2018 LT Grade at 10786 post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date. Candidates can fill the LT Grade Teacher Vacancy Application form in UP online at uppsc.up.nic.in.
This is a great opportunity for candidate who were waiting for Teacher jobs in Uttar Pradesh. UPPSC has released more than 10000+ vacancies for LT Grade Teacher in UP. Complete details about the LT grade written exam date, exam syllabus, pattern, eligibility criteria, selection process and other information is given below.
UPSSC LT Grade Teacher 2018 Apply Online
Candidates can submit the application form by following steps
- Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission at uppsc.up.nic.in.
- You will see notification for UP LT Teacher Recruitment 2018
- Click on the notification and read complete details before application
- Now Fill the registration form for UP LT Grade Teacher Post 2018
- Enter your personal and educational qualification details
- Upload your photograph, signature and other documents
- Submit the form, and you will get 11 digit registration number
- Pay the application fee and final submit application form
- Download and take print out of application form for future use
LT Grade Teacher Vacancy UP
- Candidates should have graduate degree from recognized university/ institute with B.Ed
- Candidates applying for Computer Teacher should have done B.E./ B.Tech in computer science or BCA from recognized institute
- Age of the candidate should be above 21 years
|Online Application Starts From||15th March 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application Fee||12th April 2018|
|Last Date to Apply for LT Grade Teacher||16th April 2018|
Candidates will be selected through UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Exam 2018. Link for UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 will open from 15th March 2018 at http://uppsc.up.nic.in/