Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the UPPSC Admit Card 2018 for PCS Mains Exam 2017. Candidates who qualified the UP Public Civil Services Pre Exam can download the admit card online from official website uppsc.up.nic.in. UPPSC will conduct the PCS mains Exam 2017 from 18th June 2018 to 06th July 2018.
Earlier UPPSC conducted the PCS mains exam on 24th September 2017, post the declaration of result candidates were waiting for UPPSC Mains Exam Date 2017. Now the admit card are out candidate can check the exam date, centre of examination from UP PCS Admit Card 2017. Here are the steps to download admit card for PCS Mains Exam.
UPPSC PCS Mains Admit Card Download
Candidates can download the admit card by following steps
- Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission at uppsc.up.nic.in
- You will see admit card notification in important alert section
- Click on the tab “Download Admit Card for PCS Main Examination 2017”
- The UP PCS Admit Card download page will open at uppsc.up.nic.in/AdmitCard.aspx
- Enter the registration number generated while applying for exam
- Enter the Date of Birth by selecting from the option given
- Select your gender and enter the verification code as shown on screen
- Click on the Download Admit Card button
- Once you click on the button, your admit card will open on next screen
- Now Download and save the admit card copy
- Take print out of the UP PCS Main Exam 2018 Admit Card Online
If you have forgot your registration number you can get it online, click on the Know your registration number to get UP PCS Exam registration number. Candidate should check each and every detail as given on the admit card like Name, exam roll number, registration number, examination centre address, date and time of exam.
They are advised to carry original identity proof with UPPSC Admit Card 2018 at examination centre. Here is the direct link to download UP PCS Mains Exam 2017 Admit Card http://uppsc.up.nic.in/AdmitCard.aspx