Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow (UPPRPB) has released the UP Police Constable Merit List of 2015 recruitment. Candidates who applied for constable post in UPPRPB Recruitment 2015 can download the final merit list. The UP Police Constable Result link is given on UPPRPB official website uppbpb.gov.in.
The recruitment advertisement was released in 2015 for Male/ Female Police Constable in Uttar Pradesh. After the process get completed candidates searching for UP Police Constable Merit list news, now the list is out and candidate can check their name, whether they are selected or not. The name of the candidate is given in the list
UPPRPB Constable Merit List Download 2015
- Go to Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow official website uppbpb.gov.in
- Click on the link “Result of Direct Recruitment on the post of Reserved and Reserved PACs for Men/ Women”
- The UP Police constable result page will open at http://184.108.40.206:86/upprpbmeritresults/
- Enter your registration number generated while applying online
- Enter your date of birth and select gender
- Now click on the get details button
- Your result will open on the screen
- The name of the selected candidates is given in merit list
Candidates should check their result carefully and enter the correct details to avoid any interference. Candidates can check the marks scored in written examination and over all result of UPPRPB police constable 2015. The allotment letters and date of joining will be notified later, candidates are advised to keep copy of result for future use.
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has earlier released notification for 41250 constable post in UP Provincial Armed Constabulary and Aarakshi Nagrik Police. Applications for the recruitment were invited from 22nd February 2018. After the selection process the merit list will be released online. Here is the direct link to download UPPRPB Police Constable merit list 2015 http://220.127.116.11:86/upprpbmeritresults/